Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

867 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2011 2:12 AM by DrewGooden RSS
Fay Yee Yee Rookie 6 posts since
Dec 29, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 19, 2011 9:07 PM

Running injury

My right knee is hurting and I need a quicker recovery tips then to not run for a week.  ( I am upset that I can't run and I run on a daily basis 3 miles on the treadmill everyday)  Please help.

• crl8686 Legend 1,293 posts since
    Nov 11, 2007
    1. Jul 19, 2011 10:59 PM (in response to Fay Yee Yee)
    Re: Running injury

There are many, many running-related causes of knee pain. Most are related to either overuse or bad biomechanics. But can you provide some more information - location of pain (inside, outside, above or below knee?), when it hurts (uphills? downhills? flat ground? does speed make a difference?), etc - that would help us point you in the right direction.

You might also want to post this instead in the Med Tent forum instead of Newbie Cafe - there are a number of people active in the Med Tent forum who are PTs and really know their stuff.

2014 highlights...

@ 5K: Ontario Mills Run, Ontario, CA, 25:19

Angels Baseball Foundation 5K, Anaheim, CA, 24:15

@ 10K: LA Chinatown Firecracker Run, Los Angeles, CA, 51:44

Great Race of Agoura - Old Agoura 10K, Agoura Hills, CA, 50:31

• DrewGooden Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 18, 2011
    3. Jul 20, 2011 2:12 AM (in response to Fay Yee Yee)
    Re: Running injury

Moreover hockey jerseys are related to the maximum amount a proof within the improve for changing seasons mainly because tardy warmer summer months dips during environment and also earliest sliding finds for autumn. Synthetic version jerseys are usually uncovered to generally be not wishing during stability, nor survive longer. That makes it endorsed that will forego the funds point with a challenging word gratification.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...