Skip navigation

6962 Views 65 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2011 8:42 AM by premie RSS 1 2 3 ... 5 Previous Next
jbass528 Amateur 22 posts since
Jan 15, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 23, 2011 7:45 PM

INDY EDGE (14U)

Indy Edge (Bass) is moving to 14U and looking to complete our 2012 roster.   ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! This past year we posted a 46-14-1 record with 4 tournament championships, 3 runners-up, and a 3rd place finish at the NSA "A" State Tournament.  Indy Edge (Bass) is looking for young ladies with a passion to play at their highest level, commit to an exhaustive summer travel season, and are willing to be a positive and supportive teammate. Our 2012 schedule will consist of 2-3 showcase tournaments (Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, & Kentucky), NSA “A” State, ASA “A” State, ASA "A" National Qualifiers and either the NSA“A” World Series or USA / ASA “A” World Series.

We will begin practicing on weekends after Labor Day.  In addition, Indy Edge (Bass) will utilize the experience of former Division I softball player Becca Butler (Morehead State) to assist in player development and game preparation.  We will break for Christmas and the New Year’s and return to weekend practices January through March.  All practices will be at Champion’s Edge, located at 310 South Mithoeffer Road, Indianapolis, IN 46229.

Indy Edge (Bass) will be conducting open try-outs on Tuesday, August 2 and Thursday, August 4 from 6-8p.m., please arrive early to register and warm-up.  Also, you can can check us out on Facebook: (Indy Edge (Bass) Fastpitch Softball Team).  Private try-outs are available and all all inquiries will be kept confidential!  If you are interested in playing fastpitch softball, having fun and competing at the highest level, please contact Head Coach, Jason Bass at 317-512-4618 or jason.bass@me.com.  I look forward from hearing from you!

NOTE:  Prior travel experience preferred.

1 2 3 ... 5 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...