Skip navigation

402 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2011 11:50 AM by pandaburr3113 RSS
pandaburr3113 Amateur 24 posts since
Apr 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 25, 2011 11:50 AM

Player Clinc's. Hitting, fielding, pitching and catching. OC, Diamond Bar, Riverside, Whittier, Anaheim, I.E. CA

Hi there softball world. My name is Amanda Evans a former University of Missouri-Kansas City player and now assistant softball coach at Rio Hondo College in Whittier Ca.

Currently I give player clinics for about $20 per player.  I am avaiable any day of the week at any time.  I am willing to travel around the San Gaberial Valley area, Orange County area, Walnut, Inland Empire, and Diamond Bar area.

Within your designated time for the clinic I can teach the girls the proper techniques of fielding and hitting while keeping them interested and entertained through various drills and exercises.

Pitching clinics can also be given if interested.  I charge the same rate $20 per girl, they must have their own catchers, and take an hour to show pitchers various drills to help strengthen and condition their skills.

If you choose to do hitting and pitching clinics we can determine a price that will best work out for your team.

A little back ground:

I graduated about a year ago from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, a Division 1 institute, where a caught my Jr and Sr year.  I transferred there from Midland College in Midland Texas, a Div. 1 NJCAA insitute where we obtained conference champions for two consecutive years.  At Midland I started in various postions: catcher, 3rd, and left field.  Now, I am the assistant softball coach at Rio Hondo College in Whittier California.  We currently came in 5th for conference and strive for excellence.

If you are interested please email at pandaburr3113@gmail.com. Or call/txt at (909)213.0320.

Looking forward to setting something up with your team.

Thanks,

Amanda "Panda" Evans

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...