Skip navigation

5558 Views 23 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2011 1:51 PM by baller98 Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • VincenzoNasca96 Amateur 8 posts since
    Sep 5, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    16. Sep 5, 2011 2:40 AM (in response to ToughD)
    Re: Mental Aspects of Basketball, Pt. 2

Thanks ToughD for this post... I read it and i think there are awasome advices... In particular I think the first part about the lay-up and the pump fake is very good for me and other guys that aren't very tall. I was always afraid to be blocked in the last season, so I took less shoots than I could take. I hope that in next season this councils will help me.

Thanks, man!

• VincenzoNasca96 Amateur 8 posts since
    Sep 5, 2011
    18. Sep 5, 2011 11:47 AM (in response to ToughD)

It's useless to tell you wich "level" I'm in because I'm Italian so there are different kind of championships.

Anyway I'm 14 turnin 15 y/o and I'm goin to play u16 y/o championship next season. I'm open (i don't if it's correct to say this in English, so sorry if i'm writing with a horrible English) to read your advices if you think that they'll help me.

What about you? How old are you?

Cheers

• baller98 Pro 116 posts since
    Apr 6, 2011
    19. Sep 6, 2011 9:34 PM (in response to ToughD)

i hav done the line drill and hav done 1 similar 2 the ray allen drill. thx 4 all this legit info, u hav been a gigantic help (:

thx again

PS~ im going 2 a travel ball practice on sat 2 c wht its like so i was wondering if u could giv me some good tips/advice or drills, anything like tht would help!! thx

~if u wanna be a somebody in basketball, u gotta work hard~

Apr 6, 2011
    21. Sep 27, 2011 9:25 PM (in response to ToughD)
    Mental Aspects of Basketball, Pt. 2

oh no problem. and yeah i couldnt get on 4 awhile either. ok...so if u hav any tips on having confidence/not being nervous during big games/games, plz share. and also if u kno of any websites/utube vids tht show unstoppable scoring moves, or if u kno of any, plz tll me ASAP.

thx, u hav been a HUGE help

Apr 6, 2011
    23. Oct 2, 2011 1:51 PM (in response to ToughD)
    Mental Aspects of Basketball, Pt. 2

yeah i also like 2 watch d wades highlights. hes one of my favorite nba players. if u kno of anymore drills, moves, etc.. plz share thx

PS~srry 4 bugging u so much

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points