Skip navigation

22370 Views 180 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2011 11:16 AM by fit4lifenc RSS 1 2 3 ... 13 Previous Next
erocafeller Rookie 2 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 12, 2005 8:29 AM

lipo 6 fat burners

Hello Active users. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am 26 years old, and basically just try and stay fit. I'm getting married next month and need to shed off a couple of pounds. My wife started using LIPO 6 fat burners. What do you guys think of that stuff?. Any opinions would be great. She has been on it for 2 weeks and she is losing weight.

Thank you

• luckycd24 Rookie 3 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    1. Nov 2, 2005 9:52 AM (in response to erocafeller)
    Re: lipo 6 fat burners

Hi, I'm new at this too.  I just started taking Lipo6 a few days ago.  So far I feel pretty good.  I haven't had any of the jitters that normally go with diet pills.  I've had a male friend take them and he lost 22 lbs in a week and a half.  How is your wife doing with her progress?

• lstall Rookie 2 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    2. Nov 2, 2005 1:34 PM (in response to erocafeller)

What does your wife think about you getting married next month?

• Beerpace Pro 157 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    3. Nov 3, 2005 6:09 AM (in response to erocafeller)

22 pounds in 1 -1/2 weeks? That works out to around 2 lbs a day. Flab would be dropping off in chunks to the pavement at that rate. I smell a rat.

• krisatl Pro 93 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    4. Nov 3, 2005 11:02 AM (in response to erocafeller)

I was also thinking that this sounded staged. Once again the unscrupulous praying on those who want a ?quick fix?. This forum is called ?Active?. Stay active and watch what you eat and you will maintain a healthy weight. (Lets not forget the side effects from such ?miracle pills? like Phen ? Phen (sp?))

• bébépoussin Rookie 3 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    5. Nov 5, 2005 8:29 AM (in response to erocafeller)

Hello,

I would like to follow-up with you guys, I have just started to take lipo-6 liquid caps, and I have a goal to lose 15 pounds for christmas, I will try to keep you posted and I would all so like you to write about your wife's weight lose progress...

Louisa

Jul 9, 2007
    6. Nov 8, 2005 7:07 AM (in response to erocafeller)

Hi,

I'm back I sure hope someone will answer my messages, I've been on the lipo 6 pills since last Saturday nov the, we are now Tuesday morning and I have yet to see results I have not lost an onze, is this again another junk pill that promises results or is it just too early and I'm not patient.. I hope some one out there can give me real facts and results about this product...

Thanks

Jul 9, 2007
    7. Nov 8, 2005 10:28 AM (in response to erocafeller)

Hi, I'm back again.  So far I have not seen any results either.  Certain things work for some people and not others.  I DO realize you have to eat healthy and stay active to see results with these drugs.  I also know that my friend that was taking them had started a new workout plan and meal plan when he began taking them.  It's possible that those steps helped a lot in his success.  All I can say is seven months later he still hasn't gained any of the weight back.  I'm not ready to give up yet.  I think these things take time.  If I finish a bottle and I have nothing to show for it, I will definitely not be purchasing a new one.  Please keep me posted as to progress or lack of.  It would be interesting to see if it works for anyone else.  Thanks!!!

Jul 9, 2007
    8. Nov 9, 2005 6:34 AM (in response to erocafeller)

Hi,

Well still no change this morning, I'm pretty disappointed, for I have really put a lot of effort in my eating habits and as you know it is so hard to do... but still this morning no change on the scale..i start this afternoon with an extra capsule, so I will be taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, with the max dosage now, maybe I will start to see results, maybe hopeful thinking but i guess you have to at least think positive. we will see tomorrow...

• Beerpace Pro 157 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    9. Nov 13, 2005 6:54 PM (in response to erocafeller)

Take 3 with a shot of whiskey. That'll do it. Dance naked under a full moon and read Dr. Seuss out loud in the rain. I lost 30 lbs in 10 minutes doing this. Of course I sent a boatload of $$$ to some guy in Ethiopia for a bridge...

Jul 9, 2007
    10. Nov 23, 2005 7:35 AM (in response to erocafeller)

Okay, I gave up.  I went back to using Total Lean from GNC.  It was working before, it was just slow.  I wanted a miracle, not going to happen that way.    I was actually gaining weight on the Lipo6.  I guess it works for some and not others.  I just have to find what's right for me.

• nomorebooty Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    12. Dec 5, 2005 2:46 PM (in response to erocafeller)

I've been using 'Total Control" by Herbal Life for over a year and lost 75 pounds, if that helps anybody.

Of course, I exercised as well.  I was 200 lbs. and squeezed into a size 18.  I now weigh 125 lbs and wear a size 6.  It took a year to get the weight off....I've kept it off for 6 months now.  I still take the pill to keep myself from over eating.  I was too heavy at first to do any kind of high impact exercises like jogging, so I started walking and I got an encumbent stationary bike....for indoor workouts....no excuses of "it's raining, I can't exercise"...and I cut out all junk food and desserts and the high caloried sodas.  Bottom line is:  there is no magic pill to lose weight.  These pills suppress your appetite but it's up to you to say "no".  It all starts in your own head.  The exercising makes it come off faster and makes you looker better. If people aren't losing weight with the help of these diet pills, then they just don't want it bad enough...cause the pills work amazingly....they're basically all the same...they just have a different name. If anyone needs help, you can post a msg and I'll write back to you. I'm a 38 yr. old woman with 4 kids.  I used to get out of breath climbing a set of stairs, now I can jog on my treadmill at 6 mph for 30 min. and it feels great.

• dinsf2003 Rookie 11 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    13. Dec 5, 2005 6:13 PM (in response to erocafeller)

I have used Lipo 6 and it works really well. I get it at http://www.performancenutrition.com/Shopping/product.asp?catalog_name=Performance&category_name=&product_id=NT-100 

www.performancenutrition.com has the lowest price on Lipo 6 and they were really freindly to order from.

• eco1og Rookie 2 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    14. Dec 6, 2005 4:06 AM (in response to erocafeller)

http://bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/lipo6.html - little bit cheaper.

BB.com is the cheapest web site so far that I've found.

1 2 3 ... 13 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...