Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

421 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 4:02 PM by MouseRN
MouseRN Pro 135 posts since
Feb 15, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 15, 2011 4:02 PM

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Fundraiser

Hello! I am currently training with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) - Team in Training (TNT) for the Disneyland Tinkerbell Half Marathon on Jan 29, 2012. Part of my being a participant with TNT is to raise funds for the LLS. I have found a super easy way to possibly win a $250 athletic grant from the Refuel with Chocolate Milk campaign. I just need a little help! It's easy, doesn't cost a penny just a few minutes of your time and a few clicks on the computer!

That's it! Please vote daily between now and Sept 15th. The top 5 vote earners will win a $250 grant and if I happen to be one of them, I'll be giving it directly to LLS/TNT. Thanks for your time and help and PLEASE feel free to repost this message/email to your communities, Facebook pages, Twitter, etc.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...