Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

668 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 17, 2011 12:53 PM by Terranss RSS
elegancebg07 Rookie 3 posts since
Aug 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 17, 2011 11:39 AM

How do I improve on my sit ups so I don't get tired ?

What can I do for my situps so i don't get tired after a minute or after 30 ?
  • Terranss Legend 268 posts since
    Feb 14, 2011

Unfortunately there are only two things you can do for this: go slower, or keep doing them until you get stronger, which will help you go longer.  I assume from the other thread you created that you're trying to pass your military PT test, but you don't have a lot of time before the test.  This makes the second suggestion moot.

At this point, trying to train yourself to kick out more situps when your PT is coming up in the next couple days is self-defeating.  You will show up to PT in the same condition you are in now, so the best thing you can do right now is rest, and prepare yourself. 

After your PT test is over, you should develop a training schedule so that you can meet your goals in situps and the run next time around.

Good luck to you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points