Skip navigation

1517 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2011 3:48 PM by Ckennedy16 RSS
SavageTurtle Rookie 6 posts since
Jul 23, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 19, 2011 11:09 PM

Beasty plays during a game

drive, step back ,fadeaway three, foul swish and made freethrow with 8 seconds left in game i put us up by four Unbelievable GAME WINNING SHOT! LIKE A BOSS whats ur best play in a game real game not pickup

• miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
    May 21, 2011
    1. Aug 20, 2011 7:36 AM (in response to SavageTurtle)
    Re: Beasty plays during a game

there was 10 seconds left in the game we were down by 2.they gave me the ball i did a crossover went left stepback 3 and it went in with 0 seconds left.

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

• EliteBaller Pro 118 posts since
    Jun 14, 2011
    2. Aug 20, 2011 10:05 AM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)

There was 18 seconds left and we were down by one. I called and isolation and I had to take my man 1 on 1 for the game. The dribbled up to the free throw line with 4 seconds left I pulled up a jump shot write over my defender w/ his hand in my face, and drilled the shot at the buzzer. My teammates all ran on the court and celebrated, it was the best moment of my career (so far) haha.

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    3. Aug 20, 2011 10:22 AM (in response to SavageTurtle)
    Go to youtube and type in Iowa basketball camp heat it'll be the first one you see.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

• JayBushman Rookie 4 posts since
    Aug 19, 2011
    4. Aug 20, 2011 11:42 AM (in response to ToughD)

there was 15 seconds left, and im a shooting guard so they gave me the ball, my defender's legs was towards the left so i did a crossover to the right n he fell and i went for a layup and the whole defense shifted towars the middle and i got a foul

• Ckennedy16 Expert 45 posts since
    Jan 17, 2011
    5. Sep 14, 2011 3:48 PM (in response to SavageTurtle)
    Beasty plays during a game

My team was down by three with six seconds left, our best three point shooter had fouled out of the game (Im the center, and lets just say im not very consistent with my threes). They inbounded the ball to me and i dribbled towards the baseline, with three seconds left i turned and shot a three right over my defender. He panicked and fouled me as i was shooting. As if tying the game wasnt good enough the three pointer swished straight through the bottom of the net. My whole team freaked out and rushed onto the court. I made the freethrow and we won that game. it was awsome.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...