Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

376 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2011 10:07 PM by BradenMommyof5 RSS
BradenMommyof5 Pro 176 posts since
Jan 4, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 23, 2011 10:07 PM

CHI Running, anyone? Let's do a 10k!

I'm getting ready to jump back into running after getting pregnant and having baby #4 this May.  I started running in January 2010 with the couch to 5k program and loved it.  I found Chi Running after experiencing some tendon/ligament pain.  Did some research, fixed my form and thus, the pain issues.  Now I'm 100% sold on Chi Running and look forward to mastering it.

SO, I am HOPING to start next week on the 10k walk/run Chi Running training program.  If anyone would like to "join" me, I'd love the company!

Take care, and happy running!

Jenn/BradenMommyof4

p.s.  If you are interested, check out chirunning.com and look at the running plans-they have a lot of different training regimens, 5k on up.

Start date: August 29th

Goal: 10k distance by November 7th

Weight: Hoping to lose at least 10 lbs while training for the 1ok

Jenn / BradenMommyof5

<//><

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...