Skip navigation

387 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 8:46 AM by Leanna02 RSS
Leanna02 Amateur 13 posts since
Nov 20, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 10, 2011 8:46 AM

18G Looking for Pitcher

The South Bay Diamond Girls 18 Gold will be holding open try-outs.  We are looking for a experienced pitcher to add to our already strong roster.

We will be attending all of the major recruiting showcases (Surf City, Las Vegas and Colorado) for maximum college exposure.  If you are not already aware, we took 3rd place at 2011 ASA 18 Gold Western Nationals in Arizona and 2nd place at the 2010 ASA 18 Gold Western Nationals. On top of our talented group of players, our organization also has a coaching staff with over 30 years experience.
We emphasize academic excellence (3.0 minimum GPA), good sportsmanship, positive behavior, team unity and never giving up.  Our team motto is: Play Hard or Go Home!

We graduated our first two seniors (Class of 2010) to play softball for Division I Prairie View (Texas) A&M University.  We recently signed five of our 2011 graduates to play softball at Division I, II and NAIA universities (Long Island University in New York, Chaminade University of Hawaii, La Sierra University in California and North Platte in Nebraska), as well as committing all FIVE of our 2012 graduates to play Division I softball, NAIA & Div 1 JC all receiving scholarships to continue their education at the collegiate level. 
?
We are looking a pitcher who is dedicated, loyal, skillful and give's 110% on & off the field.  We are a family-oriented organization and only pick up players on a need basis since so many of our athletes stay with us for many years. The South Bay Diamond Girls 18 Gold creates a competitive travel softball "home" for your student athlete where she can improve her skills and get noticed by college recruiters.

If you think you would be a good fit and feel that you have what it takes to play at the 18 Gold level, call 310-467-7614 or email to let us know you are interested in a try-out.
Thank you,

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...