Skip navigation

5829 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2011 6:56 PM by Wrestling691
edhballer98 Expert 58 posts since
Feb 8, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 16, 2011 8:56 PM

NBA 2k12

Ayye... I have nba 2k11 and personally i think the game is sick. but i dont no if i want to spend more $$ on a game that cant get to much better than what it already is. plus i heard the rookies wont be on the roster til the lockout ends. so tell me what imrovements ur expecting in the new game. btw, i love my player mode and i created kemba walklker and put him on the heat. feel free to tell me about ur player and how they can make my player mode better.

rajon-rondo.jpg

“I want the ball in my hands at the end of the game. I want to make something happen.”

-Rajon Rondo

Join the Signature Picture and Quote Movement!

In your signature, put a pic of your favorite bball player and put your favorite quote by him or her. We want to see who your favorite bball player is and add some color to ihoops. Put this in your signature to spread the movement. Peace.

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    1. Sep 17, 2011 5:33 AM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

my player mode is beast on 2k11. i created myself and he got drafted by the celtics, traded to the pistons, and then I signed with the mavs when the season was done because in my game j kidd had retired along with shaq. but now that you say there won't be rookies in the game till the lockout ends i'm not sure i want it. i'll just save up for 2k13 now.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
    May 21, 2011
    2. Sep 17, 2011 8:21 AM (in response to 23AirJordan)
    NBA 2k12

2k11 is a beast.i already preordered nba 2k12.on my my player i was drafted to the grizzlies i was a shooting guard.i had my jordan signature shoe and magazine and billboard.i was  starting and we won the championship.the next year i was traded to the nets.i think it would be kinda bad if they dont have the rookies like kemba walker.atleast you will have a chance to be a number 1 pick.

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

• Beastcommander Amateur 31 posts since
    Sep 10, 2011
    3. Sep 17, 2011 6:35 PM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

i want to see a deeper myplayer mode like charity events players actually enter the slam dunk contest bettter graphics more  shoes and more kinds of endorsements instead of just Jordan have Nike,Addidas,Converse and you actually get to choose which brand you go to. be able to change and edit players past,and present hair styles [hairstlyes theve worn before].be able to switch headband stylesz like melo he wears his headband backwards,like pierce he wears his side ways. we should also have different hairstyles have better looking hairlines be able to dress in a locker room before the game. have  nxcknames they actually will call. be able to pick the jerseys you want to wear like before the game.bring back jerry west,wilt chamberlain bill walton and other great legends.

• Ckennedy16 Expert 45 posts since
    Jan 17, 2011
    4. Sep 19, 2011 6:30 PM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

Yo check out this link, it lists all the changes in 2k12 my player mode.http://www.operationsports.com/features/1329/nba-2k12-developer-insight-5-my-player/ its kind of long, but its worth reading if you want to see the changes.

• miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
    May 21, 2011
    6. Sep 20, 2011 7:29 PM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

i already read it

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

• Legendary23 Pro 83 posts since
    Oct 5, 2010
    8. Sep 23, 2011 12:41 PM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

If yopu like NBA2k on facebook, they have been posting several things about the game, plus the demo is already out for the Xbox 360 console. Im soooo pumped for this one ot come out. Ive been playing 2k basketball games since nba 2k3, haha. im just ready for this one to come out, ive gotten bored with just MJ, im ready to mess around with Larry, Julius, Magic and the rest of the classic players too!

What cover are you guys getting???http://nba-2k12.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/nba-2k12-cover-legends.jpg

• EliteBaller Pro 118 posts since
    Jun 14, 2011
    9. Sep 24, 2011 11:29 PM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

I preordered it and this video just shows that My Player mode will be crazy. http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPohQsnqpaM

• Legendary23 Pro 83 posts since
    Oct 5, 2010
    10. Sep 26, 2011 5:54 AM (in response to EliteBaller)
    NBA 2k12

i preordered too, i want the magic cover. it looks sick

• adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
    May 20, 2010
    11. Oct 7, 2011 9:27 AM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

Well, I have tried the iTouch version (It's like $4.99 on the App Store) and its the best app I've ever played. So, with that being said, I have 2k11, and 2k12 looks like its going to be even better than 11, which is hard to believe! EA's basketball games are going WAY DOWN. 2k has done it again.

• Wrestling691 Amateur 9 posts since
    Nov 13, 2010
    12. Oct 7, 2011 6:56 PM (in response to edhballer98)
    NBA 2k12

Deeper My Player made which is excellent for a my player fan like yourself. My player is now easier (i think) and isntead of all the games before you get drafted, theres only one game then you get interviewed by 3 teams interested in you then its the draft. There are no summer circuit. There is a NBA Creating a Legend which is a my player mode but instead of making your own player you get to pick a player from the NBA roster (i have DH12) There is a NBA Greatest mode which allows you to play 15 classic games. There is an online association mode (my fav) Better graphics (i think so) there is a really cool video before you play a game and it shows highlights of the best player on the teams you picked to play. thats about it. The only negative is everyone shoots pretty much exactly the same. There isnt really a shooting style for each player and another negative is there is no rookies for my player mode the rookies are unknown made up players whic sucks but what can you do. It is better then 2k11 for sure. 2k11 is a very good game but 2k12 has it beat. by a long shot. before i got the game i didnt think it was going to be anything different but it is.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...