Skip navigation

1649 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2012 2:04 PM by biglucks420
pandaburr3113 Amateur 24 posts since
Apr 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 21, 2011 10:02 AM

Private hitting, pitching, and catching lessons. City of Industry, La Puente, Whittier, Rosemead, Diamond Bar, San Gabriel California.

Hi there softball world. My name is Amanda Evans and I am currently I want to give your player lesson's.  Currently I give private lessons at Primetime Batting Cages in the City of Industry, located off Valley Blvd and Workmen Mill Rd. 

A little back ground:

I graduated about a year ago from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, a Division 1 institute, where a caught my Jr and Sr year.  I transferred there from Midland College in Midland Texas, a Div. 1 NJCAA insitute where we obtained conference champions for two consecutive years.  At Midland I started in various postions: catcher, 3rd, and left field.  Now, I am the assistant softball coach at Rio Hondo College in Whittier California.  We currently came in 5th for conference and strive for excellence.

If you are interested please email at

Or call: (909)213-0320 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (909)213-0320      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Currently I charge:

$35 for a half hour of hitting.

$35 for a half hour of pitching.

$50 for an hour of hitting.

$50 for an hour of pitching.

Pitchers must have their own catchers, if not there is an extra $5 charge.

ALSO!  I do hitting/fielding clinic's.  I charge about $20 per player and am available on any weekday and weekends. 

Thanks and looking forward to teaching you.

Amanda "Panda" Evans

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...