Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3361 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2011 2:34 AM by Yolande00
Yolande00 Rookie 1 posts since
Sep 30, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 30, 2011 2:34 AM

Jungle marathon / Jungle Ultra

Guys, I need some help please. I’m interested in doing the Jungle Ultra (www.beyondtheultimate.co)/ Jungle Marathon (www.junglemarathon.com) but I’m not sure which is better. Both are a 6 stage runs. Ryan Sandes did the Jungle Marathon but then again which one is better. Not many S.A. have done these Jungle runs. More S.A. have done the Jungle Marathon but not the Ultra, now I guess the difference is in the name the “Ultra” and “Marathon” but the mileage in each stage is not that big difference as it balance itself out. My goal is to do this 2013 as it’s a lot of preparation, mentally and physically and not to mention the cost involved. Yes it’s 19 months to go but the training involved is not for the faint hearted and lots of research involved.. Any advise guys

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points