Skip navigation

288 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2011 4:22 PM by SoftballSmarts RSS
SoftballSmarts Legend 413 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 11, 2011 4:22 PM

How to Make Her the Best She Can Be

As a softball  parent and travel softball coach I know how hard the game is to master. I see girls every weekend deal with the stress, anxiety and expectations that burden theirminds and sabotage their performance.

I recently launched a new venture, Winners Edge Softball, for what I feel is much needed training of a different sort...MentalSkills Training. You see the game is 90% mental and physical training alone is not enough to turn your athlete into the consistent peak performer top coaches want on their teams.

I have created some cutting edge informational tools, specifically designed for fastpitch, not found elsewhere that will help your daughter to be the very best she can be.

We all want our daughtersto be the best, but her true potential is found not on the diamond but between her ears. The game throws a ton of adversity at her, and her ability to overcome this adversity will define her future in this game.

Here's a link to an article I just  wrote that I hope will help her called How She Thinks Will Determine Her Athletic Success.

Follow my daily blog at Softball Smarts for fresh insights, strategies and tips. Here's a recent blog post you might like: Top 10 Life Lessons Sports Can Teach Your Athlete.

My best wishes for a fun and successful fall season!

Please visit our website where there are plenty of free resources, including a free chapter from my new book, How She Thinks is How She Plays, and the newly released, must have, Game Changer Program: A Mental Skills Blueprint to Make Her the Best She Can Be.

Don't leave her success to chance, give her the Winner's Edge.

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...