Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

910 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2011 7:04 AM by flamomof3 RSS
Skullofbones07 Amateur 8 posts since
Oct 18, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 18, 2011 10:34 PM

Good Running Shoes

When you are thinking about running, jogging; it is essential that you choose the right shoe.  If you really care about how you would perform, how your feet will be affected while you are running or after your running course, then the best shoes are what you should consider buying.  There are thousands of running shoes out there, but only a few are worthy enough to really support your feet while running.  When I first started running, most of the time I didn't really care about what type of shoes I was using, my feet would always hurt after each running session, and the next day my feet would be so sore that I had to rest for days before i could return in the track field.  Now, i have learned my lessons and I have bought specific shoes to run with.  Believe it or not, my feet doesnt hurt at all.

Find top running shoes!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...