Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

4127 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2009 9:18 PM by danterner RSS
danterner Rookie 48 posts since
Dec 4, 2006
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 27, 2009 2:51 AM

HOW-TO: custom C25k playlist with intervals

I used Robert Ullrey's podcast my first time through C25k. I really appreciate all the work he put into making his podcast, but I'm not a big fan of his music selection. I've put together some instructions for how you can make your own custom smart playlist, using your own music, and including spoken interval prompts. Nothing original: I borrowed from sources I found here and elsewhere, but I haven't seen these suggestions all compiled together in one place before so I thought I'd set it all down to writing in case anyone else finds it useful. I included screenshots etc, so I'm not going to reproduce everything here. The instructions can be found on my blog, here

(7/27/09 - DAT - Edited to add: I've updated the original post and also added to it. See here for the update).

Follow me on: My Running Blog  |  Twitter | Facebook

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...