Skip navigation

1260 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2011 11:47 PM by Coach Beez RSS
Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
Feb 4, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 28, 2011 11:47 PM

ATTENTION ALL YOUTH COACHES

Dear Coaches

My name is Matt Beeuwsaert and I am a former H.S. All American, collegiate ( Notre Dame/CAL ) and professional player turned cartoonist. Following my retirement, I turned to my other love for cartooning and created a loveable, yet cocky, little character that young athletes can learn a lot from. ( Well, they will learn not to do as he does, but to do the COMPLETE opposite!! ) My boy Zac is every coach's nightmare. He's selfish, lazy, and lacks discipline. However, no matter how many times he tries to get by with having only an attitude, Zac discovers time and again that that does not necessarily guarantee success.

Besides a daily Zac comic, young players can also watch videos and read my short blogs where I discuss all the important aspects of basketball, from working hard on defense, to having the right attitude.

It's a way for young hoopers to have fun, learn about the game, and gain a better understanding about the importance of having good character!!

Go to:   www.zaciswack.com

Please encourage them to send me comments or questions and I'll be happy to answer them all!!

Best of luck.

Coach Beez

www.basketballwithcoachbeez.com

Zac with the sweet follow through smaller.jpg

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...