Oct 30, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 30, 2011 12:08 PM

recuited

what should u do to get recuit

• Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    1. Nov 1, 2011 11:38 AM (in response to ypsiballer)
    recuited

That's a pretty vague question.

What grade are you in, what have you accomplished, and what are you willing to do to " get recruited " ?

Coach Beez

www.basketballwithcoachbeez.com

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

• milannikolic Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 2, 2011
    2. Nov 2, 2011 4:21 AM (in response to ypsiballer)
    Re: recuited

Hi! I can recommend you this site http://www.itsmyplay.com. It is a sports network (something like LinkedIn, but specialized in beasketball). I found it very useful for searching for job opportunities and communicating with other players coaches and basketball related employess... There is one feature that could be really interesting for you - Market, where you can post inquires that all other registered users can view.

Sports regards,

Milan Nikolic

• Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    4. Nov 4, 2011 1:29 AM (in response to ypsiballer)
    recuited

There are so many things that you could do to improve your skills, and an endless amount of exercises and situations to help you train. The key thing to remember is that you must work on all of them:

Shooting

Dribbling

Passing

Defense

Rebounding

And there are a variety of ways to accomplish this task. You must work on your own and play in various group setting ( 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, or 5 on 5 ). Working on your own will develop your skills, while playing in groups settings will improve your basketball I.Q.

I have to tell you though that I never thought about playing in college, even when I was in high school. It makes me wonder if, at your age, you should be so concerned about it. Now, I know you think I'm telling you not to work towards your goal. That's not it at all.

Before you delete this message, just listen:

I think your best bet is to focus on getting better. There are so many factors that determine if you're valuable enough to play at the collegiate level, and so many pieces that have to fall into place. You don't want the stress of playing basketball simply to receive a college scholarship. If you put yourself in that position, you will not play relaxed, and I can almost guarantee you will not have fun.

So for now, concentrate on getting better and maturing physically. Work your tail off for the sake of the game, and because you have a passion for it. Don't drop all your egges in one basket either.

Something to think about.

Coach Beez

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points