Skip navigation

271 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2011 12:18 PM by America's Pastime RSS
America's Pastime Amateur 14 posts since
May 9, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 2, 2011 12:18 PM

America's Pastime Custom Lacing and Glove Repair

To all players, parents and coach's.  I would like to offer you my services for you and your team.   At America's Pastime I pride myself on same day service and great quilty work in my craft. If you need your glove relaced and or need a new glove I have plenty in stock left hand gloves and right hand gloves. In stock I have Wilson, Rawlings, Mizuno, Louisville ,SKS, and Nokona price range from $65.00 to $250.00 . Glove size's from 11 3/4 to 14 inches in which I have infielder, outfielder, Frist basemen's and catchers gloves. I do have a few high end gloves 1 black with red laced A2000 size 12 for $200.00 and 3 Nokona's 1 lefty size 12 , 1 righty size 12 and last but not least a size 13 price range $150.00 to $250.00. Glove repair price's range from $35.00 for all natural color if you would like school or team colors add $15.00 one color and $30 for 2 school or team colors. America's Pastime is bringing something new to the area is name and number stamping. I can make it easy for you I can come pick up your glove and bring it back in two hours . All gloves will be oiled, broken in and conditioned. Call Big Frank at 815-272-4000

America's Pastime is a custom glove lacing and glove repair company.

I will come to your try outs and tournaments.

Team rates are available and call for a quote.

Let become your team glove repair man .

Some glove can be a easy fix others will next delivery.

Glove sales and replace your bat grip if you need.

Call Big Frank 815-272-4000

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...