Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

2330 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2008 3:27 AM by andyq1122
twistofate Rookie 2 posts since
Dec 22, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 22, 2007 4:10 PM

skies..no limit

hello people...been skiing lapham peak in delafield wisconsin..working on the skate tech...doing this to help train for my first tri in july

curious to hear your tips techniques and comments

• saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
    Oct 2, 2007
    1. Jan 8, 2008 2:55 PM (in response to twistofate)
    Re: skies..no limit

How's the snow in Wisconsin?

That's cool you are doing a triathlon in July. Is the event in Wisconsin or elsewhere? What's it called?

• saraallent Active.com Staff 1,094 posts since
    Oct 2, 2007
    3. Jan 9, 2008 9:56 AM (in response to twistofate)

Upper 50s! I wasn't expecting you to say that. That's really warm for this time of year isn't it? I'm from back east and my friends keep telling me how warm it's been there too.  Meanwhile, it's been 50s here and raining recently. Oh well. The Pewaukee Tri is on the Pewaukee Beach Lakefront right? I came across that event the other day when I was looking for something in the directory. Very cool. Sounds like you are going to rock the bike portion. That's great. The run and swim will go great too I'm sure and you are right you have some good quality time to train still.

Thanks. I'm really into sports and traveling so we'll see what happens. Working here at Active has been amazing since I actually get to do what I love on a daily basis. I have had some major injuries over the years, but am hoping to get more into endurance sports now that I'm out of college. A triathlon would be really cool. The swimming portion might get me, but it seems more my style then a marathon. That's the goal. We will see.

Well good luck training!

• andyq1122 Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 26, 2008
    4. Aug 26, 2008 3:27 AM (in response to twistofate)

wow..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...