Recruit Me Now - we are here to help you get recruited. The Midwest Region Scout is in your area - Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan.
Only 1% of High School athletes are being recruited by College Coaches - the other 99% of athletes have to market themselves.
Exposure tournaments, showcases, your high school coach, and other connection help, but to increase your chances of getting recruited
you must put your information in front of many college coaches. You can not wait for coaches to find you. Most college programs have limited
recruiting budgets, coaches, and time.
You must contact coaches and let them know you are interested in their college and athletic program.
And you must start early -only 25% of Division 1 and 2 coaches start tracking athletes when they are juniors in High School.
Over 75% start tracking athletes when they are freshman and sophomores.
Recruit Me Now helps you take control of your recruiting. We provide you the tools to successfully connect with the College Coaches.
Create your customized website on Recruitmenow.org, you can take your college career into your own hands and be the athlete you want to be.
We work with you and the College Coaches to get you the best recruitment possible in the Midwest, and areas like Atlanta, Florida, etc.
The Midwest Scout is in contact with College Coaches from:
Roosevelt University, UIC, Depaul, WIU, Milliken, Michigan Colleges, Indiana Colleges, New programs - just too name a few.
The cost is very affordable - you will be amazed of the price, our cost is second to none.
Our competitors charge a monthly fee, for the same service.
DON'T WAST TIME. START CONNECTING NOW. CHECK OUT OUR PLATINUM PACKAGE...
GO TO OUR WEBSITE: www.recruitmenow.org
Travel Organizations / Teams - We have a direct service and discounts on a Team plans.
Any questions please contact the Recruit Me Now Midwest Scout @