Skip navigation

1340 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 12:48 PM by Coach Beez RSS
kaybev Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 21, 2012 10:38 PM

any advice?

well i play at a school that has a pretty big losing streak. we get a new coach every year and so far this year my coach seems to make alot of people mad alot. she hangs out with one of the girls all the time in outside of schoola nd bball. i wanna say something but idk if i should or not. that girl can always have the biggest attitude and say whatever she wants and yet she still gets to play the whole game. the coach always tells everybody to just pass the ball to her cuz shes the only one that can score. so should i say something or not?

• Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 26, 2012 12:48 PM (in response to kaybev)
    any advice?

If you have a concern, and it's a concern from other girls as well, then maybe, as a group, sit down and talk with someone who is not friends with the coach or knows her on a personal level. It's better to go with a bunch of girls otherwise it just looks like someone's crying for not getting playing time, or getting the ball enough.

Make sense?

Good luck!

Coach Beez

www.basketballwithcoachbeez.com

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...