NEED HELP?|

899 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2012 8:15 AM by hotboy18
zenauso Rookie 3 posts since
Jan 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 22, 2012 8:54 PM

Want to Lose some Belly fat

Hi

I want to loose some belly fat as my doctor advice me to do that so that I can get pregnant. Any body can help me out.....

• ami9167 Pro 59 posts since
    Nov 18, 2010
    1. Jan 22, 2012 8:59 PM (in response to zenauso)
    Want to Lose some Belly fat

Hi

To lose belly fat you need to do exercise daily and follow diet regularly. Avoid eating outside,  drink lot of water and in your diet add fruit diet.You can also take help from google or just look it out which I have search from search engine.. 8 foods that burn belly fat  There are 8 Awesome food list has mentioned which will help in reducing belly fat......cheers...

bye bye....

http://www.healthadvice4life.com

http://www.howtoreduceobesity.com

• hotboy18 Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 1, 2010
    2. Jan 23, 2012 8:15 AM (in response to ami9167)
    Re: Want to Lose some Belly fat

Everyone is different so different types of diet plans workfor each person. I eat five to six small meals per day to keep my metabolismgoing and I get about 45 minutes of cardio exercises in about three to fourtimes a week. Foods that help me build muscle and burn fat are whole grains,fish or other foods high in protein. Fresh fruits and vegetables curb my sweetcravings and they improve my overall immune system. Many celebs eat 30 percentof carbs, 30 percent of proteins and 40 percent of fats in which seems to helpme also.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lose belly fat

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points