Hockey Weekend Tournaments in Chesapeake, VA is proud to announce the 2012 St. Patrick’s Day Classic at the Chilled Ponds Ice and Turf Sports Complex in Chesapeake, VA. Cost is only $850 per team, multi team discounts are available. Hockey Weekends partner, LTD Hotel Management, offers great hotel accommodations within walking distance of the rink. Our location in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake offers many local restaurants and attractions for all participating teams.
March 16-18, 2012
Squirt B, Squirt A, PeeWee B, & PeeWee AA
March 23-25, 2012
Bantam B, Bantam AA, U16 A, & U18 A
Come enjoy a weekend of hockey and enjoy the newly renovated Chilled Ponds, NOW FEATURING!!
- New Lobby Carpet
- New Flatscreen TV’s
- New Lobby and Rink Lighting
- New Gym
- New Offices
- New Skate Shack
- Full Service Pro Shop
- PM Sports Photography on Site at all events
- Iceworks Plus- Tournament Merchandise
- Remodeld Bathrooms
- AJ Gators Sports Bar and Grill Located in the Lobby
- Bon Secours In Motion Sports Therapy
Experience some Local Hampton Roads Attractions throughout the weekend!!!
- Greenbrier Mall
- Regal Cinema’s
- Busch Gardens
- American Indoor Karting (AIK)
- Chesapeake City Park
- Farm Bureau Live Amphitheater
- Historic Williamsburg
- Norfolk Admirals Hockey (AHL)
- Norfolk Tides (Minor League Baseball AAA)
If interested in this tournament please contact Tournament Director Brad Jones at email@example.com or call 757-420-4488.