Skip navigation

418 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2012 8:50 AM by wheelsofjustus RSS
wheelsofjustus Rookie 1 posts since
Feb 26, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 26, 2012 8:50 AM

T-shirts and Medals

I am triing to reach the running comunity and get the word out about our amazing little company...can any one on the forum help?

Please allow me to introduce myself, My name is Bill Justus and I was a runner and event director namy years ago now, but i remember the cost associated with putting On a great event. I have run in some of your events so i know that they are truly good races.

I own UBUCREATIONS and UBUcreations.com we specialize in printing direct to t-shirts and aluminum, the quality is second to none.

We can produce one or many t-shirts full color NOT 1-2-3 color BUT full color for the same price or cheaper that your local screen printer.  Our inks are all eco friendly and DO NOT change the feel of the fabric , in essance we dye the item we are printing to...

We are digital, what that means is all we need from you is hi res jpeg and your set, NO set UP fees EVER! NO SCREEN costs EVER

we can do a Drifit tech running t for as little as 9.95 to as low as 7.25 for larger events

We do other garments as well there is nothing fabric that we can't decorate

We can also create full color tanks and cycling jerseys Call for pricing

we can do a full color medal for as little as 6.95 to as low as 5.25 for larger events this includes a canadian neck ribbon or a 2012 neck ribbon, also it includes a gold/silver/bronze in each class if you would like to do that.

WE also have acrylic that we can create in full color if you looking for over awards call for pricing

CHecks us out  www.ubucreations.com we are here to help you make your event one to remember!

Thanks so Much

Bill Justus

Ubucreations

9, 1960 Springfield Rd

778 484 logo

Kelowna bc

Canada

V1Y 5V7

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points