Skip navigation

396 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 6:24 PM by jhxml RSS
jhxml Pro 70 posts since
Oct 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 27, 2012 6:24 PM

The type of mining geological disasters

Mine geological disasters are a branch of geological disasters, man-made geological hazards of the human exploitation of mines directly induced. In recent years, due to mining methods and mining equipment, mining environment is deteriorating. Major mining geological disasters, the number increased significantly.

Rapid economic development has accelerated the demand for minerals and consumption, which also bring more development opportunities for mineral extraction enterprises. However, due to the rapid development of small and medium-sized mines to poor management,  nickel crushing process coupled with the small-scale mines, mining methods and beneficiation process behind most environmental measures, exacerbated by destruction of the mine environment. Exploitation of the environment is significant deterioration of the increasing problem of mining geological disasters.

In general, a wide range of mining geological disasters, the relationship between disaster and time can be divided into a sudden mine geological disasters (such as the gentle pit sudden water, gas explosion, rock burst, etc.) issued mine geological hazards (such as mining empty area of ground deformation, environmental pollution, etc.). But the most common is the spatial distribution and genetic relationship between classification of disasters. used salt crusher

Rock mass deformation disaster
Include: the collapse of the mining ground and the goaf stope slope instability, landslides and rock falls, pit rock burst, mining induced seismic field library instability, several types.
Groundwater level change caused by disasters
Such disasters are divided into: pit sudden gushing water, pit collapse shayong mud, several types of environmental pollution, which pit sudden water gushing disaster is the most common mining disaster, sudden strong, large-scale, serious consequences. Used Quartz Crusher
The orebody internal disaster
Include: gas explosion and pit fire and geothermal two categories, including gas explosions and pit fires are most common in the coal mine.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...