Skip navigation

479 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 10:27 AM by AE513 RSS
AE513 Rookie 6 posts since
Feb 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 5, 2012 10:27 AM

Survey about women-only road races

Hello runners,

I am a sport management researcher at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis and I’m a runner as well. I am conducting a research study to examine runners’ attitudes towards women-only road races, as well as to measure the motivations and commitment of runners.You do NOT have to have any experience with women-only road races to participate in this survey! The only requirement to complete the survey is that you are at least 18 years of age. The results from this research will be presented at an academic sport marketing conference in the fall of 2012, and will be published in a peer-reviewed journal sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. I will certainly share the results with the members of the Active.com community once they are available.

If you would like to participate in this research study, please complete the following survey, which will takeabout 10 minutes of your time: https://iupuipet.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6kYfsL0xrD2DfuI

Thank you for your assistance, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Andrea

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...