Skip navigation

590 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 8:19 AM by Relmz RSS
Relmz Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 10, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 5, 2012 8:19 AM

Fundraising for MS Bike Ride

In honor of my good friend, and training partner's mother who has been battling multiple sclerosis for many years, I have decided to form a team for the 150 mile Zimmerman Break Away to Key Largo for Multiple Sclerosis on April 21 and 22. Not only is this my first cycling challenge, which made me break outside of the running box and push myself to become a better cylist, but I also have vowed to go above and beyond to raise $1000 for the cause. I have reached out fo my friends, family, and coworkers, and I have almost reached my goal. Now I am asking the members of the Active.com community to put forth whatever they can, every little bit counts, to help me realize this goal. Please find below a link to my Rider Page, where you can then make a donation. Also please keep in mind that this is a charitable donation which is tax deductable, and every dollar of your donation will go towards a wonderful cause.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/FLSBikeEvents?px=10456394&pg=personal&fr_id=17642

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael Rodriguez

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...