Takethe first step to create a better tomorrow for those living with autism.
Team up! with Autism Speaks Chicago invites youto run 3 miles, 13.1 miles or 26.2 miles with us to help fund research, familyservices, advocacy, and awareness for our families and individuals living withautism. Whether you simply enjoy running or have a personal connection withautism, challenge yourself with ONE OR BOTH of these two races!
July 22- XSport Fitness Rock 'N' Roll HalfMarathon- Chicago (or Mini-Marathon, 3 Miles) ($20 to Register with our team,no race entry)
October 7- Bank of America Chicago Marathon($100 to register with our team, $200 for post-race entry)
We still have a limited amount of post raceentries to the Chicago Marathon! Join us today:
Step One-Learn about us and sign up with TeamUp!: http://events.autismspeaks.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=999887
Step Two-For Half Marathoners, purchase yourregistration for the race: http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/chicago
Running with us will give you the benefit fromthe feeling of accomplishment and giving, but you also receive the following:
• Team Up! running gear
• Pre-Race private team dinner for you and aguest (for each of the races you participate in)
• Free training program and a ONE YEARmembership with CARA, Chicago Area Runner's Association which includes:
o Weekly training runs in the city and suburbs
o Discounts at local running stores
o Discounts on race entry fees
o One year subscription to Runner's Worldmagazine
o Access to events in the running community
• Virtual Coaching by a certified running coach
• Customized fundraising page
• Facebook Page for speaking with other teammembers regarding training
• Fundraising Tips and Opportunities
• Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to answerquestions you have and assist
• Race Day Cheering Section and cheer gear foryour loved ones
• Team Handbook - In a PDF form and downloadablefor reference at anytime.
• Charity village hospitality on race day
Running not your thing? You can also volunteerwith us! Join Autism Speaks for the 9th annual Chicago Walk Now for AutismSpeaks on Saturday, May 12th at Soldier Field as a Volunteer or Walker! http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=993815
Join us today! Contact Katrina Mesina at email@example.com
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.