Skip navigation

324 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2012 9:36 PM by jhxml RSS
jhxml Pro 70 posts since
Oct 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 8, 2012 9:36 PM

how to sparse dry mineral deposit

Deposit dewatering is using a variety of hydrophobic structures and its subsidiary drainage system, drainage groundwater of mining can be safe, appropriate conditions for the smooth conduct of a mine water prevention and control measures. It is today the world wide application of prevention and control of a mine water harm.

Deposit dewatering is generally divided into infrastructure dewatering and Gypsum Beneficiation Plant production of a two-stage dewatering. For the mining of complex hydrogeological conditions, usually require pre-dewatering for mining operations to create a normal and safe conditions in the infrastructure before or infrastructure process. Production of dewatering infrastructure dewatering to continue to improve the effect of dewatering, and ensure the safety of mining production.

Deposits can be divided into surface dewatering dewatering, underground dewatering and the United dewatering three ways can be selected according to the deposit-specific hydrogeologic conditions and the principle of reasonable technical and economic. Coal Screening Equipment Hydrophobic surface dewatering structures and drainage facilities constructed on the ground in front of the mine infrastructure dewatering. Underground dewatering, dredging drainage system in the underground construction, used for dewatering the mine infrastructure and production processes.

Hydrogeological conditions of complex or more complex deposit, Ethiopia grinding mill deposit dewatering the measures necessary for both safety of mining, is an effective means to improve the economic benefits of mining. But note that the deposit dewatering also there are some issues, such as long-term dewatering will destroy the groundwater resources; in certain geological and hydrogeological conditions, neglect of ground collapse will cause many environmental hydrogeology and engineering geology.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...