Skip navigation

502 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2012 12:12 AM by jhxml RSS
jhxml Pro 70 posts since
Oct 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 13, 2012 12:12 AM

Spodumene mineral processing methods

Spodumene flotation there are two different processes, one positive flotation, two anti-flotation.

Positive flotation process that flotation the spodumene process: its essence is: finely ground ore in the formation of sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate in alkaline medium, high concentration, strong mixing and washing off the mud several times, add fatty acids or their soaps as collector flotation of spodumene.

Research and Design Institute of the Copper Mine Cushing Process dressing had been dressing the the Zaoui piano deposit, mine pegmatite deposit sample collected from coarse-grained with local weathering of spodumene grains 10 to 15 mm. The process of the hospital to develop recommendations for positive flotation process, this workflow process mine availability of greater than 5% grade spodumene concentrates, the recovery rate of 70 to 75 percent.

Anti-flotation process is the in lime regulation alkaline medium to dextrin, starch modifier inhibition of spodumene, using a cationic collector silicate gangue minerals foam floating tank product is spodumene concentrate. phosphate mining equipment

The spodumene anti-flotation process is in the lime to adjust the alkaline medium, dextrin, starch inhibition of spodumene, the use of cationic collector (for example, dextrin amine acetate alcohol) emerged silicate gangue minerals, tank product is spodumene concentrate chrome processing plant resin acids foaming agent, if necessary, to further prolapse of iron minerals.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...