Mar 20, 2012 2:03 AM
Lets first categorize jeans into a true religion two star, four star and six star rating, classifying two star as those jeans that fall in the price range of more than $50. 00, but less than $100. 00, next four star jeans 150. 00 to 400. 00 and six star anything above 400. 00 and we can add the Gold star true religion that nobody can afford and our more couture or custom made for sports, celebrity or recording stars.
So I mentioned in my first article that one can become addicted to fashion true religion.
Well to those addicted I hope this article sheds a little light as to why you pay what you do.
It all comes down to status yes True Religion have become a status symbol in our casual world of today, accepted in our every day attire, formal wear, and even business environments. It has become a highly recognized commodity maybe so much so as a Rolex, Mercedes-Benz, or any other status symbol that lets the world know you haveTrue Religion Jeans.
To the educated consumer they can pick out a pair of premium denim and distinguish it from a copycat or a trend follower by its feel True Religion Jeans outlet@, look and fit.
So you ask yourself but are we paying for something more than just Cheap True Religion Jeans@ when we purchase the high-end denim brands are we getting more value from those four star jeans vs the two star?
Now what I propose to do next is to explain the differences between the two star jeans and the four or True Religion Jeans For sale price points. Here are but a few of the unique characteristics that separate 'Luxury" from the masses some maybe subtle while others are more prevalent.
The Mens Slim Jeans makers more than likely feature gimmicks like ring-spun denim, triple-needle stitching, bleach "whiskers, " or special treatments that abrade, distress and generally torture a pair of Womens Crops Jeans until it has achieved just the right look and feel the designer is looking for to sell to its consumer.
The more unique the more likely it will sell and the more True Religion Jeans it will be to copy by the competition.
1. )#) Wash the so- called process of obtaining the color on a pair of jeans. Some companies go so far as to use Old equipment to achieve that one of a kind look. A great example is the True Religion Mens company Evisu they dip the fabric 16 to 30 times and the fabric is woven on a special loom that leaves clean edges. The irony is that the company was started by an individual who refused to pay the high price of Levi's in the Japanese market his jeans are now sold for 650. 00 and popular among rappers like Snoop and the Game.
2. )#) Mens True Religion Bootcut Jeans is a brand famous for its stitching there twisted outer seams are a major feature in their jeans and they come up with catchy names for each style, back pocket stitching is also another way to distinguish these jeans from the rest of the pack. A horse shoe emblem on back pocket with distinctive curve in coin pocket and a Buddha logo is known as True Religions trade mark.
3. )#) Limited production of a certain style or color. Many high-end denim labels have a certain wash on a spring collection and quickly change or discontinue the style. Most four star True Religion Jeansare the ones setting the trends so they are at the cutting edge of what is fashionable for the general public.
This creates two fold effect a unique sense that your item maybe a limited or less main stream and it builds brand loyalty by making it that much harder for the two star jean companies to reproduce and sell.
4. )#) Fit, most luxury jean companies sell you the idea that no other jean fits or feels like their brand. And each brand has it's own design element and branding to it. Once you become a loyal customer you can recognize the individual trade mark branding.
5. )#) Vendor agreement you sign an exclusive contract with the True Religion Jeans outlet@ vendor as a representative to the designer brands. The contract stipulates price, quantity and some times location as to where you may sell the product. The jean brands have flagship stores while also having huge High-end department stores as retail outlets and then maybe only about 650 high end boutiques that carry the jeans.
( The numbers break down. )#)
6. )#) Fabric most of today's jeans are no longer simply 100 percent cotton, they are cotton blends with lycra, polymide, polyester or two way stretch fabrics woven in.
7. )#) Also the competition of the jean manufactures themselves there is currently over 100 jean companies with a new one jumping in on regular basis into the Cheap True Religion Jeans. It is fierce competition it takes creativity and luck to make a name in the industry and the ones at the top do everything they can to not only maintain their customer base but also expand it looking for venues into new markets.
So now you know and I hope that leaves those who do not buy into the true religion jeans online with one simple fact.
Luxury jeans are not for everybody.