Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

449 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2012 10:17 AM by Designeer RSS
Designeer Pro 125 posts since
Jan 28, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 23, 2012 10:17 AM

Prolotherapy for MN

I cannot find the seatrch field to my old thread right now and short on time so.............

Update: (morton's Neuroma) Nerve slow to heal last 90-100% because I had kicked a brick wall on top of it all.

SO, after thorough prolotherapy, I let the ligaments heal, the 'dropped metatarsal' was the cause of the MN, that healed, foot is supple again...............now something called toe stretchers every night at the computer and lately toe stretch socks from feetsmart.com keep fabric between toes all night long and have given me that last bit of healing going on right now. Remember, its hard to turn around 40 plus years of affects on your feet in a short time.

I am an architectural drafter, I don't get commissions on prolo or products, just looking to help others with this terrible malfunction caused by overuse and abuse ignorance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...