Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

787 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2012 12:27 PM by marathonrd
marathonrd Rookie 4 posts since
Apr 10, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 10, 2012 12:27 PM

Dietetic Students Thesis: Nutrition and Female Marathon Runners

Hello,

I am a Dietetics Graduate Student at Eastern Illinois University.  This summer I am conducting my major thesis study.  I need the help of any female half or full marathon runner who is currently training for a marathon taking place at end of May through the end of July.

I am investigating the dietary intakes of female runners.  In order to do this I need participants to keep a two - three week food journal.  I will then take the journal and perform a dietary analysis.  My results will be placed in the study.  Additionally, I will give your personal nutrient analysis to you.  All of your information given to me will remain anonymous at all times!!!! 

If you are interested in helping me please e-mail at marathonrd@gmail.com

Thanks

Jamie M.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...