Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

6404 Views 31 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2008 10:06 PM by nmjm123 RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • swedechick Legend 1,194 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Dec 27, 2003 1:45 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: light menstral cycles

errr my bad...i might have interpreted that wrong...i am sleepy so i dk what i am sayin anymore.....yaaaaawnn

night-night, everyone

• nmjm123 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 2, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    31. Jul 2, 2008 10:06 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: light menstral cycles

Hi my name is Nichole. I just started a job when my period was ending. Right around the same time me and my boyfriend started to have sex. When it was time for me to have my period it was really light, just spots. I don't think that im pregnet becasue we used protection, but one time we done it more then once in the day. It was one after another. When he went to put the 2nd condom on he put it on upside down and wen he went to unroll it it noticed he needed to turn it over. He did so and he wipped the tip to make sure no sperm was on the tip. Could my lightened menstral be from my new job are is it possible that they had some seamen on the out side of the condom and he gotten me pregnet?

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...