Skip navigation

896 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 3:22 AM by jumpmanual
jumpmanual Rookie 1 posts since
May 19, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 19, 2012 3:22 AM

Jump Manual Review

With a leap of 5.60 meters, the source Monterrey athlete won the gold medal in the National Olympiad

PUEBLA. - The jumper Texas, Lydia Vanessa Rodriguez, yes that met forecasts than it had in the long jump test to keep the gold in the National Olympiad 2012.

On the second day of competition with a leap of 5.60 meters, she hung Nicolai tan the gold medal in the final round of the second day of athletics, which has an effect on the stadium track of the Autonomous University of Puebla.

Vanessa Lydia fouled on his last jump, costing him further enhance its own brand, since the impulse given for a distance of 5.72 meters, but it was no longer counted.
"I felt good, my coach (Ramon Lopez) prepared me well, jumps out, I improved my mark and that was the best. I ranked first and thanks to my coach I did, "said the young gold medalist.

For today the jumper will compete in the triple jump in the category, where he hopes to enhance the brand and of course keep the first place.

Athletics medals for Evonne Leon fell in all field tests, as Alan Chap won the silver medal in the discus young child having a pitch of 49.12 meters, the yellow metal went to Caiaphas in July with 49.77 Muzzy meters.

Silver medal also went to Diego Medina in the high jump higher infant, the push to 1.88 meters. The first place went to David Juarez Guadalajara with 1.95 meters for third place with 1.85 Mascot Edgar Raja California.This information is shearing by theJump Manual Review

For this Saturday, the activity will start at 08:00 with a better chance of medals for Evonne Leon, for the morning session the organizing committee has not decided whether schedules the early hammer throw or the end of the day given the distance militarist reaching, as in the case of Diego Del Real, Evonne Leon, marked as a favorite for the gold medal.

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...