Skip navigation

738 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 12:36 PM by KyRockers16UReady RSS
mocatcher Amateur 8 posts since
Mar 28, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 14, 2012 10:22 PM

16u catcher/utility player in need of a team

My name is Moriah or Mo I am 15 and have been playing for about my whole life, during the school year I play for my highschool team. I am 5"8 and I bat a .346 batting average. I bat 4th in the line up and my on base percentage is .486. I have a very strong arm and a big bat. I am a very hard worker and will do anything to play softball. I get along with everybody and I always have a positive attitude, I am a very teachable person. I catch but I can play anywhere except pitch. I live in louisville so i would like to find a team some where relatively close. I can start playing at the beginning of July. Contact me through my email: motedder@gmail.com If at all interested

Thanks so much

Moriah"Mo"

• Northern_ICE Rookie 3 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    1. Jun 15, 2012 4:29 AM (in response to mocatcher)
    16u catcher/utility player in need of a team

Mo,

I am Rick Eklund president of the Northern ICE.

The Northern ICE 95 team is based in Northern IL.  We are located north of Chicago.  We had a season ending injury yesterday for one of our players at the Compuware Invitational in Detroit.  We play 16 A ball and am looking for players to fill out the remainder of our schedule.  She should be born in 1995 or later.

We play next week in the Chicago area but are going to Colorado to play in the Fireworks College Exposure tournament.  We also will be doing a National in either Maryland or Alabama.

Coach Cray Allen is the head coach of the team.  You can call him at 708-717-9651

Rick Eklund

Northern ICE

President

847-650-7910

• KyRockers16UReady Amateur 21 posts since
    Sep 12, 2011
    2. Jun 19, 2012 12:36 PM (in response to mocatcher)
    Re: 16u catcher/utility player in need of a team

We could use a catcher one of mine backed out. I think i talked to you before I am Mike from Ky Rockers 16U and you didnt want to travel over here. But if you have not found a team i am still interested call me at  859-983-5854 or michaelw.ready@sylvania.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...