Skip navigation

1195 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2012 12:31 PM by Coach Beez RSS
Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
Feb 4, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 15, 2012 12:31 PM

Being A Coach Is Difficult

Hello Coaches

It's Coach Beez here, offering you some sympathy as well as patting you on the back and saying " good job " teaching our youth how to play the game of basketball. It's tough these days to explain to kids that play basketball that there is more to the game than just having " mad skills ". You have to UNDERSTAND the game, and make the right decisions on the court ( I.Q.)

You can search the internet far and wide to find hundreds of videos on how to do every move in the book, how to shoot, how to dribble, how to rebound, etc. But how does a young player learn how to play the game the right way and make intelligent decisions?

I have decided to address this issue.

On my basketball website for kids www.zaciswack.com I decided to start posting clips from Game 7 Celtics vs Heat, and the Finals' games as well. I will be pulling out sequences from different games that really show kids how a play works, or how a defense stops their opponent. Now, as coaches we do our best to explain these things in practice, but since kids are so visual these days, I thought it would be cool for them to see actual pros doing the correct things on the court, and even making mistakes.

Starting next week, you can have your youngsters visit www.zaciswack.com to gain a better understanding how the game is played, or should be played. They can apply the things they learn from watching the video clips, to their own approach to the game.

It's FREE to watch, and a great way to build your basketball I.Q. !!

Best

Caoch Beez

www.basketballwithcoachbeez.com

www.zaciswack.com

Attachments:

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...