Skip navigation

555 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 1, 2012 7:40 AM by BigDreamer15 RSS
3azybreesy1 Amateur 9 posts since
Jun 27, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 30, 2012 9:27 PM

From NBA to NFL

Well for all my Multi-Sport fans, the NBA season is gone and the NFL season is coming up. I'm so excited for the new season (but i'm already missing the NBA season). So my question to you is which rookie do you expect to do best in this upcoming season?

Robert Griffin III

This Versatile Heisman Quaterback from Baylor can do it all,from eluding your fastest Linebacker or bombing on your best Cornerback. He's quick on the run and has a accurate arm. Did I mention his awsome collection of socks (Lol). But he may not be as NFL-ready as your second option*.

Andrew Luck (your second option*)

He's the NFL-ready Quaterback with a mature game, premeir accuaracy, and elite arm strength. The Standford Quaterback had a great season and just might be NFL rookie of the year. But he was short of the Heisman Trophy and was outdone by RG3, so who knows?

Trent Richardson

The small and speedy halfback from Alabama is another great player. He spent his first year living in the shadows of Mark Ingram, but when the Heisman halfback was drafted to the Saints it was Richardson's time to shine. The Heisman nominee was a human throughout the season. But his size could be a disadvantage in the NFL.

Justin Blackmon

The 6'1 wide reciever from Oklahoma State is an elite WR. The 2-time All-American has hands for days, and speed for years, which is a deadly combo for a wide reciever. But, Apparently, Blackmon has been recently arrested for a DUI (Driving Under Influence) which means he might not get as much play time as he wants due to legal problems.

Montee Ball

This Halfback from Wisconsin broke many records from legends like Barry Sanders! Ball has also rushed for 1923 yards in his 2011 season. His best game was when he ran 224 yards against Illinois. But polls (voted by the fans) most likely predict for him to be a draft busts.

Don't forget to give me your prediction for the NFL Rookie Of The Year !!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...