NEED HELP?|

791 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 2:55 PM by OUResearch
OUResearch Rookie 2 posts since
Jul 4, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 4, 2012 8:42 AM

University of Oklahoma Youth Baseball Research

Coaches and Parents, 

I am the lead investigator of a research study on youth baseball.  I am with the University Of Oklahoma Department of Human Relations.  The goal of this research is to examine the relationship between the adult perspective and child's perspective on baseball.  This will hopefully uncover communication gaps between player and coach.   

In addition to my academic background I played baseball in college for ORU and professionally for the Expos and Nationals.  I have devoted my life to this game and I am passionate about the psychological side of sports.  I also coach a couple of youth baseball teams, including my sons, so I am right there in the trenches with you! 

I am seeking volunteers to complete a short 20 question survey.  Everything is completely anonymous and this is not intended to shed negative light on baseball, competition, players or coaches.  I can email you the questionnaire and consent forms and it should take minimal time to complete.  Please contact me if you would like more information or would like to participate. 

Thank You and good luck to everyone in the future. 

Mike

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...