Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

17927 Views 177 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2008 10:11 AM by JeffreyAlan Go to original post 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next
  • Professor010 Legend 613 posts since
    Nov 6, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    152. Jun 19, 2005 1:13 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: How quick can you guys run the mile? Post here!

quote:

Originally posted by MTOWNXCOUNTRY:

oh yeah and aurang needs to shut up because no freshman can run a 3:47 mile and a 4:05 mile is awesome even though i am doubtful somewhat of who posted it. so stop trying to put others down buddy and it would be greatly appreciated

obviously aurang is not telling the truth, considering the world record is only 4 seconds faster than that.  he wasnt being seriousjust mimicking supercaulking, who, according to different posts, is both a 6th grader with a 4:01 mile and a sophmore with a 4:05 mile.  his 5K time on one post is 17:20; on another, it's 13:55.  so it's him you should be telling off, not aurang.<br /><br /><br /><br />--

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

• DDX Pro 107 posts since
    Apr 23, 2005
    156. Jun 23, 2005 10:38 PM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by Sub 5min Miler:

I'm currently 15 years old and a freshman. I've ran track for 3 years, CC for 2 years. Currently my best mile time is 4:58. I was very consistently around 5:00 every race. nochickrun, what state are you from? I'm personally from Ohio and would have loved to go to state my freshman year of track with a 4:58. Even though I didn't go to state, I did have the privelage of watching the best miler in the nation run at my Districts, Jeff See. But that's off topic, anways I'm hoping to drop my mile time to 4:40 by the end of the summer. I have a running partner who is around my pace and we've found this workout that looks amazing. Now I just have to wait for his ankle to heal from where he rolled it while we were running trails.

I guess I have a question of my own, what is everyone's PR as a freshman? Just like to know where I stand.

You're amazing. Hell, I couldn't even really run a mile as a Freshman. I was horribly out of shape.

• Twigger Legend 398 posts since
    Mar 3, 2005
    160. Jun 26, 2005 2:05 PM (in response to Guest )

Hey all of you from ohio! I am actually moving there this summer. If any of you know the top girls for distance and their times i would really appreciate it because i want to make to your state in cross country this year.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...