Skip navigation

512 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 2, 2012 1:54 PM by stjudemidatlantic RSS
FitMomma0722 Rookie 3 posts since
Apr 10, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 12, 2012 4:54 AM

Seeking 2012 MCM Bib transfer

I'm on the journey of my life...I started my weight loss journey last year...I started running and set a goal to complete a marathon in 2012.  Since starting my journey, I've lost 62 lbs, completed a two 5k's, 10k, 10 miler and a half marathon.  There is only thing one thing standing in the way of my final 2012 goal...a BIB!!  I thought I had a bib but it fell through...I'm still waiting to hear back from some people who say they have bibs but I really would like to get finalize this as soon as possible so I can have one less thing to stress about while training. 

The Baltimore Sun just ran an article on me that just made this marathon very REAL for me...http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-marathon-training-20120711,0,1141763.story

Please email me if you have a bib.  4fitmommas@gmail.com

Thanks,

Safari

www.facebook.com/4fitmommas

swimsuit.jpg

• stjudemidatlantic Rookie 5 posts since
    Jul 23, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Aug 2, 2012 1:54 PM (in response to FitMomma0722)
    Seeking 2012 MCM Bib transfer

Hi!  St Jude still has bibs available for the MCM 2012! All we ask of you is to commit to fundraising for the children and families at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  In exchange we will provide you with complimentary race entry, an interactive online training program, access to a special St. Jude Heroes bag check, 2 tickets to the St Jude Heroes pasta party, and a St. Jude water bottle, backpack, and Yurbuds. 

If you would like to get more information or get registered for the MCM as a Hero, visit stjudeheroes.org or contact Lisa at our DC area office at (703) 351-517.

The deadline to register is Friday, August 10th., one week from tomorrow! We hope to hear from you soon!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...