Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

407 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 7:10 PM by JimmyV9
JimmyV9 Rookie 1 posts since
Jun 25, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 17, 2012 7:10 PM

2013 Chicago Lugnuts 14U Looking for 2 Players

Established full time travel team is looking for a few players to round out our roster for the 2013 season. Tryouts are at the beginning of August but so are everyone elses. If you are looking for a team that will imporve your skill set while having a great time playing baseball, drop me a line. I am more then happy to schedule a private tryout if you can not make the open tryouts. We are looking for players who want to play baseball and want to be part of a team. Our staff consists of two ex professional players who pitched, so we are pretty strong with teaching our pitchers, and two other players who played in college. We like to work hard and have fun. Many teams in the area have lost focus on the fact that baseball is suppose to be fun. If the kids are not having fun, then why play? Our goal is to get them ready for high school, win some tournaments and have fun while doing it. We will start mid February due to the majority of kids playing on two basketball teams. Don't want to burn them out or more importantly, the parents.

If interested, pelase feel free to contact me at http://community.active.com/mailto:jamesvargas@chicagolugnutjamesvargas@chicagolugnut  or at 630-776-7045.s

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...