Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

589 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 3:53 AM by Paul560
Paul560 Amateur 6 posts since
Aug 18, 2001
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 18, 2012 3:53 AM

DBA TITANS 14U TRAVEL BASEBALL 2013 DUPAGE COUNTY

DBA TITANS 14u Travel team   We are looking for a few players to round out our roster for the 2013 season. Tryouts are by appointment only to make it easier for those multi sport famlies. If you are looking for a team that will improve your sons skills and he will have a fun time playing for. Drop me a email or give me a call at (630) 673-4811. I will be happy to schedule a private tryout ,We are looking for players who play baseball  and be part of a fun team. Our manager has over 20 years of experince and has no child on the team,so there is no Daddy baseball. Our focus is Fun and Fundamentals,we work hard and play hard , a child will learn alot more if they enjoy what there doing. Our main goal at DBA is to get the players prepared for the next level. The Dupage Baseball Association has been around over 25 years and has developed players from all ages and locations. We have drawn kids from far away as southern Wisconsin to Chicago ,So we must be doing something right!

We will start mid february and wrap up the first week of July this way we don't burn out any parents. We will play in the KCBL and do between 6-7 tournaments. All tournaments and locations will be decided by the parents at the team meeting our thought is its your team you will have a voice in where we go.

We are very lucky to have our own home field and we can use it 5 days a week ,so we normally play 25 plus home games. We also host small 4 team Wood Bat tournaments which are alot of fun ,plus we cook out many times thru out the season.

Our field is located at 5700 Bartels Rd. on the Border of Roselle and Hanover Park ,just off of lake st.

Talk to a Titan Parent about there 2012 experince / Parent contact references upon request

If interested , please feel free to contact Paul at (630)673-4811     /Email     Coachp40@aol.com

##

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...