Skip navigation

2781 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2012 9:19 AM by CarsonRage RSS
18URage Legend 262 posts since
May 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 9, 2012 8:10 PM

18u Carson Rage looking for 1 more (pither!!!)

18u carson rage is still looking for 1 girl to finish roster for 2012 - 2013 season. we are still looking for a starting pitcher!!

My name is Matt Hardcastle i have been the 18u rage coach for the past 2 years and returning for my 3rd year as head coach we had a fun and exciting 2012 season, i have 11 very talented girls committed with no drama!!!! and that is what we are looking to fill with are last spot that we have avalible is a no drama player!!!,that is ready 2 play a lot of softball!!

we will be playing asa,nsa,usssa,usfa and in at least 3 college exposures tournaments..please call or e-mail me if you want to set up a private tryout.

We are also offering great funraisers to help you pay your fees. One of our big funraisers is working at lucis-oil colts games. We have a 14 man concession booth and a 7 man booth,we also have extra events to work down at lucis-oil and convention center. (GREAT FUNRAISER!!!!!!)

if you have any question, please feel free to contact Coach Matt Hardcastle at 317-551-1573 or email at hardcastlematt@yahoo.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...