Aug 2, 2012 10:09 AM
Hello Coaches! The 9th Annual Atomic City Fall Clash is filling up fast and will be sold out within 2 weeks. Here are the limited openings that we have (as of 8/1/12):
Coach Pitch (8u) - 2 Openings
10u - Full (Waiting List forming)
11u - 3 openings
12u - 4 openings
14u - 2 opening
16u - Full (Waiting List forming)
High School - Full (Waiting List forming)
Don't wait and be left out! Call Joe Birchfield at (865) 363-0728 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and join one of the biggest and best Fall baseball tournaments held in the Southeast! Last year we had a total of 45 teams from 6 states in 8 divisions. This is a one of a kind, top quality tournament held in beautiful Oak Ridge, Tennessee just a few miles from the mountains, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and numerous other attractions! This tournament is only held once a year and we focus on providing your team with the best experience possible. This is not another fall tournament held by tournament directors that are only interested in getting you in and getting out! This tournament is held by players and parents that actually play the game, so we care about the little things, clean bathrooms, low-cost food, plentiful and close proximity parking!
We use quality umpires at a quality baseball facility, Hopkins-Strang baseball complex. This tournament sold out within six weeks of being posted the last 2 years. Out of State teams will not be required to play on Friday and we will do our best to work around football schedules! This location is perfect and centrally located for teams traveling from Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Alabama, North Carolina, Indiana and Georgia!! In the past 4 years, we have had over 20 teams each year from out of state participate in this one of a kind fall tournament.
We will have all of the amenities expected in a tournament of this magnitude: action photography, full concessions and baseball wares vendors (e.g., helmet airbrushing, baseball wares vendors, action photograph and even a glove medic to fix broken gloves!). As always, we will be offering full color, limited edition tournament T-shirts with your teams name on the back along with the other teams that participated in our annual tournament.
Each member of teams that place 1st and 2nd will receive individual awards in each age division. In addition, we will have skills competitions (home run derby, base burglar and strong arm) for all 12 and under age groups. We will award unique individual trophies for each age group (8u, 10u and 12u) for 1st and 2nd place in each event!
All fields are immaculate and the 13u, 14u, 16u and High School divisions will be playing and some of the nicest fields in the entire southeast with grass infields! This is the same location that the AAU Battle of the South is held!!!
13u will play 54/80 while 14u and up will play on regulation 60/90 fields.
Now for the good part! We are offering the lowest entry fees around with at least a 3 game guarantee! Check out these entry fees:
- 8u (coach pitch) – 3 game guarantee – 1 hour time limit – FREE!
- 9u – 3 game guarantee – 1 hr 30 min time limit - $125
- 10u – 3 game guarantee – 1 hr 30 min time limit - $125
- 11u – 3 game guarantee – 1 hr 30 min time limit - $150
- 12u – 3 game guarantee – 1 hr 30 min time limit - $150
- 13u (54’/80’) – 3 game guarantee – 1 hr 45 min time limit - $200
- 14u (60’/90’) – 3 game guarantee – 2 hr time limit - $250
- 16u – 3 game guarantee – 2 hr time limit - $250
- High School – 3 game guarantee -2 hr time limit - $250
HURRY, HURRY, HURRY, this tournament sold out within one month of its scheduled date last year! The teams that pay will have their spots reserved in this one of a kind event. Don’t miss out on this 9th annual event with low prices and quality teams!!
Atomic City Fall Clash Tournament Director
Phone: (865) 363-0728
Fax: (865) 219-8261
E-mail address: email@example.com
SEE YOU AT THE FALL CLASH!!!!!!
10 Reasons to Play in the Atomic City Fall Clash
- Location. Oak Ridge is located in beautiful East Tennessee just 45 minutes from scenic Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Conveniently located off of Interstates 40 and 75, Oak Ridge is just a hop, skip and a jump away from these main thoroughfares.
- Venue. Games will be played at Hopkins-Strang Baseball Complex in Oak Ridge Tennessee. This complex contains 5 full fields in a wagon wheel configuration and is located just inside the Oak Ridge city limits.
- Tournament Cost. The fees are ridiculously low for a tournament of this quality. Gate fees are a very reasonable $5 daily and our concessions prices are the lowest around.
- Competition. This tournament has had several national, state, regional and local champions. If you are looking for good competition, this is the tournament for you. Moreover, teams from as far as Indiana have participated in this tournament. On average, 24 teams in the tournament field will play from Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama, Ohio, Kentucky and Georgia.
- Game Guarantee. We offer a minimum of 3 games for the low entry fee. Our tournament format features 2 pool games and single elimination championship format allowing everyone to compete for the coveted Fall Clash Tournament Championship, regardless of how your team performs in pool play.
- Umpires. Our umpires are certified, quality individuals, many of who actively call high school and college baseball games. Our umpires drive to our tournament, similar to the teams attending, some from as far away as 8 hours.
- Concessions. Our concessions are world famous. All food is home cooked, including our home-brewed, flavored iced tea, a Tennessee staple. What’s best is the price, the cost of a grilled hamburger, chips and drink are less than leaving the park and going to a nearby fast food restaurant. Why do that when you can great food at a low cost and enjoy some great baseball?
- Extras. We offer a full range of amenities such as action photography, air brush artistry, various baseball vendors and even a glove medic who can fix or restitch or old, broken mitt! We will also be offering limited edition Fall Clash T-shirts complete with your teams name, as well as the entire tournament field. These shirts feature a different, custom, full-color graphic on the front with the tournament field listed by team name and division on the back! At $10 per shirt for regular sizes and $12 for double, triple and quadruple sizes, they are a steal and usually sell out before 3 pm on the Saturday of the tournament. Finally, all teams that place 1st or 2nd place in their respective divisions will receive customized awards commemorating their hard work!
- Cleanliness. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and want to provide a venue that is clean and appeasing to the eye. Our bathrooms are regularly cleaned, stocked and checked for operation. It may be taken for granted but this is a very important virtue that we have received numerous positive comments.
- Skills competition. Have your players ever wanted to see where they stack up against other players in their age group? Ever wanted to watch a 12 and under homerun derby on a 200 foot fence? See what happens when 1st and 2nd place specialty trophies are awarded to the various competitors in the 8u, 10u and 12u age groups!!! All players on each team are eligible to participate!