Skip navigation

800 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2012 10:53 PM by KBtrey5 RSS
EzAssist Amateur 11 posts since
May 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 8, 2012 9:48 PM

How early do you guys wake up to practice?

I wake up at around 7:30-8:00(for the summer) and put in work at my nearby outside court. Still not sure what im going to do when school comes around though.

• MichaelK121 Amateur 10 posts since
    Mar 17, 2012
    1. Aug 9, 2012 7:24 AM (in response to EzAssist)

EzAssit persoanlly I dont think it matters how early you wake up, i think it how much time you put in. For Example this summer I have a summer intership from 7 till 5. It wouldnt make sense to wake up at 5 a.m to workout. Instead what I do is i rush home every day so i can be home by 6. Then from 6 till 11 I work on basketball either being drills or lifting weights. This year for school here is my sched and maybe you can build one from it. During school i try to do my homework during lunch and when I have a free period. That way it will be less when I get home. When I do get home instead of watching t.v or playing video games I do hw and study till 6. Quick bite to eat and Im off to the gym getting 3-4 hours of practice. Home by 10:30, shower, and sleep getting 8 hours of it. Its hard to follow it but soon if you keep up with it, it starts being normal.

FYI if you make the team you will have practice. Our team has it for 3 hours so I still get my fix. The upper sched is just in case you take a year off to get better for next season.

• KBtrey5 Amateur 10 posts since
    Aug 9, 2012
    2. Aug 9, 2012 10:53 PM (in response to EzAssist)

I wake up at 7:30-8:00 and work out. I do pushups, situps, dips, and calf raises for a warmup. Then, i proceed to do some ball-handling drills in my backyard. At around 12-1, i head to the local gym and shoot jumpshots, some cardio workout. When i get home i work out again. I do pushups, situps, squats, dips, and calf raises. I go to the gym every chance i can get.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points