Apr 11, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 29, 2012 2:20 PM

What are some good healthy foods to eat

Anyone know any good foods to eat but are also healthy???? Thanks

• Rebound23 Pro 99 posts since
    Mar 16, 2012
    1. Aug 30, 2012 12:41 AM (in response to NextCP3)

Well vegetables of all sorts. Fruits, and whole food. None of that processed stuff or 'Organic Snacks" which claim to be healthy. Stray away from bread but if you do eat it go for whole wheat. Brown Rice instead of white. Fruit juices aren't the best. It'd be better to eat the actually fruit than the juice.

These are meals that I usually eat on a daily basis:

Breakfast - Oatmeal w/ brown sugar and berries, Fruit Smoothie w/ 1slice of whole wheat toast, Special K cereal (I like the blueberry one ), 2 eggs (boiled, scrambled, fried, etc) w/ some fruit

Lunch - Steamed Broccoli (just that idk why I just like it), creamed corn soup, tomato soup with vegetables, Caesar Salad, Ham,Cheese omelet with chopped vegetables

Dinner - Whole Grain Spaghetti and Meatballs, Brown Rice and salmon, Brown Rice and Chicken Breast, Beans and Chicken/Salmon, Beef Stew, Baked Sweet Potato w/ Chicken/Salmon Note: I like to pair all dinner meals with vegetables.

I also have snacks in between meals Any other questions just ask!

• miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
    May 21, 2011
    2. Aug 30, 2012 7:43 AM (in response to NextCP3)

yogourt i eat yogurt granola bars also vegetables likeb

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

• Rebound23 Pro 99 posts since
    Mar 16, 2012
    4. Aug 30, 2012 5:00 PM (in response to NextCP3)

Good tasting veggies? Well I like all vegetables steamed so try that. If not though you could always just sneak them in you know? Chop up some celery and mix it in a tuna sandwich. Or use dip (healthy dip and in moderation) to add some taste. 1 last resort would be to mix them in with a fruit smoothie. I've never tried it but I guess the fruits are supposed to over power the taste of the veggies. Give it a shot!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...