Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3052 Views 46 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2006 7:37 PM by Crazy1004 Go to original post 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
  • Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Apr 12, 2006 9:44 PM (in response to you all suck)
    Re: heres me complaining

quote:

Originally posted by you all suck:

Yeah, thanks fnck wad, i have depression and yeah i know my life sucks. Ive tried taking it away many times, but i guess i didnt try hard enough. I wish you could watch me die, then youll be laughing.

Something else you failed at as well eh? !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/frown.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/frown.gif|border=0!

----

"when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

• Crazy1004 Legend 1,032 posts since
    Jan 29, 2006
    31. Apr 13, 2006 9:51 PM (in response to you all suck)

I think we should end this tread.  It is kindof pointless obviously you all suck has issue he needs to deal with on his own.  probably with heavy medication.  This should be the end of it.  UNless it is agreeing with me of corse.

Jul 4, 2002
    33. Apr 14, 2006 11:47 AM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by you all suck:

You should not assume that I am a dude, I am a girl. Also medication just tries to make everybody the same, because people like you are to selfish, to try to think about why death is not so bad. You are all like, "no, it hurts me to bad, death is wrong, my mommy said so". Also Cully, just because somebody has failed at trying to kill them selves, does not make them a failer. Thet could be more sucessful at most things than most people are, and I always try my hardest. I know I am judging you, by what you said, but you judge people, automatically, you dont even think about it, or maybe you just dont care. Either way thats pretty selfish, and not thoughtfull. Maybe some day your best friend, two other friends, and your best friends father will kill them selves in front of there own family, and maybe you will change, maybe just a little bit. But you probably do not know what thats like, but if you do that just makes you somebody that deserves to have the same thing done. I hope that never happens to you, but I wish people in generall, would think about things. And be realistic, instead of acting on emotions, and putting themselves higher than everybody else.

actually i took that line from seinfeld but whatever...

----

• SoFarGone Legend 551 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    34. Apr 14, 2006 6:54 PM (in response to you all suck)

You All Suck:

Cully is just being a smartass, just trying to liven things up a little, considering he's taking lines from Seinfeld. I doubt he/she meant to judge you harshly. That Seinfeld comment made me laugh, actually, because

I knew he was joking!

Disregard their comments if they upset you so much. The reason you are being judged is because when you first came here and posted 3 pointless threads at once you annoyed everyone here before they even "got to know you". I'm sure you're a pretty awesome person, but considering hardly anyone here has ever met anyone else face to face, it is easy to make quick judgements. Don't take the other runners' comments too personally because half of them post things they'd never say in real life because they're bored, proud, feeling b!tchy, or just plain being a smartass. I'm a perfect example of this. 

Jan 29, 2006
    35. Apr 14, 2006 9:35 PM (in response to you all suck)

I pity you all suck. 
    Seriously.  I feel sorry for you.  You shoul talk to someone.

• the silencer Pro 115 posts since
    Jul 26, 2001
    36. Apr 14, 2006 10:07 PM (in response to you all suck)

or be SILENT!!!!

----

"communication arises out of silence"

THE SILENCER HAS SPOKEN

Jul 4, 2002
    37. Dec 24, 2007 8:32 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by SoFarGone:

You All Suck:<br /><br />Cully is just being a smartass, just trying to liven things up a little, considering he's taking lines from Seinfeld. I doubt he/she meant to judge you harshly. That Seinfeld comment made me laugh, actually, because <b>I knew he was joking! </b> Disregard their comments if they upset you so much. The reason you are being judged is because when you first came here and posted 3 pointless threads at once you annoyed everyone here before they even "got to know you". I'm sure you're a pretty awesome person, but considering hardly anyone here has ever met anyone else face to face, it is easy to make quick judgements. Don't take the other runners' comments too personally because half of them post things they'd never say in real life because they're bored, proud, feeling b!tchy, or just plain being a smartass. I'm a perfect example of this.    /B<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br /><br /><br />In this instance I was being a smartass. Im not gonna take your suicide stuff seriously because of your first posts. Hence me making a joke. Just like I dont expect anyone on here taking what I say 'seriously'. Its everyones opinon on how the interpert various posts. What some seemed as being cocky, I didnt. They voiced their opinon, I voiced mine. And if I came off as an ***, then I am sorry. Now if you seriously do that to yourself, I appologize for my comment. I didnt take the comment seriously because of your previous comments.<br /><br />The few other recent posts Ive been making I have been contradicting myself...<br /><br />If you could search back a year or so you would see what I was talking about. There were people who would post things like, is sex/ masturbation before running good ( first post), then if I recall correctly going into other details. They would troll the forums then after a month or so leave.<br /> <br />*This isnt saying I havent come up with stupid posts/ threads either**

----

[http://This message has been edited by Cully (edited Apr-14-2006).|http://This message has been edited by Cully (edited Apr-14-2006).]

• chumsae Legend 231 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    38. Apr 15, 2006 8:19 PM (in response to you all suck)

to "you all suck

waaaaaa waaaaa WAAAAAAAA want me to call the waambulance for ya? my best friends father killed himself waaaaaa.

its sad that you come to a forum and be a completly obnoxious and then want people to feel bad for you, and people actually DO, which is the sad part

Jan 29, 2006
    41. Apr 16, 2006 12:21 PM (in response to you all suck)

You are seriosly mess up, you all suck

• chumsae Legend 231 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    42. Apr 16, 2006 9:17 PM (in response to you all suck)

"Maybe some day your best friend, two other friends, and your best friends father will kill them selves in front of there own family, and maybe you will change, maybe just a little bit."

yeah you did say that you tool.

• xcrunner97 Pro 110 posts since
    Mar 18, 2006
    43. Apr 17, 2006 7:27 PM (in response to you all suck)

ok guys this is gettin a little disturbin
    can we just end this thread?

----

No negative thoughts cross my mind on race day. When I look into their eyes, I know I'm going to beat them.

• SoFarGone Legend 551 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    44. Apr 17, 2006 8:39 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by xcrunner97:

can we just end this thread?

One week from now, we'll still be asking that question. Geesh.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...