Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1325 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2006 5:46 PM by adrenaline07 RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • muhscc05 Amateur 18 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. May 23, 2006 4:14 PM (in response to Louigi043)
    Re: You know you're a XC runner when...

-you know what 'go pre' means

-when any shorts other than your running shorts seem too long

-when you dont have an 'offseason'

-you think pasta is the greatest food ever created

-you know the difference between 1600 meters and a mile

-when 5 miles becomes a day off

-you could sit and watch a marathon or cross country meet on tv and not get bored

• alexanderthegr8042 Legend 1,228 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    16. May 24, 2006 1:22 PM (in response to Louigi043)

.....you've read this thread posted on at least 20 different ocassions.

----

Alex[/URL" target="_blank">

• adrenaline07 Expert 97 posts since
    Jan 20, 2006
    17. May 31, 2006 5:46 PM (in response to Louigi043)

haha i love these!! for about ALL of them..i am guilty..i actually just thought to myself..so I actually CAN be considered a runner..even though I am slow..yey. My b/f asks me like 10 times a day "do you talk about N E thing besides running...ever?...ook enough about running...and I dont wanna know the running fact of the day" "lol. he said he would nva run...but he started a couple of weeks ago..he says that and 800 is a long day...haha. and gets mad when I laugh.

I always feel bad about saying that i am a "runner" b/c I do run slow (tring to improve) ..but I do qualify for most of these..lol

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...